Sunday 5 March 2017

Skincare Products I Swear By!


Recently, I have been asked quite a few times about my skincare routine.
So what better way than to write a post for you all to read!?

I don't really tend to use anything posh or overpriced, and I will explain why throughout this post.

It's not often that I wear eye makeup unless its for an occasion or I'm in the mood to wear it, so there is no need for me to use an eye makeup remover.
I do not wear mascara as it irritates my eyes, so I have the LVL Lash Lift done which is perfect for me.

This cleanser is the best one I have ever used! I use this morning and evening. I recently stayed away from home for 10 nights and didn't take this with me - biggest mistake ever made! - so I used a Decléor cleanser which my skin hated! Within a few days my skin was very greasy and I started to break out!
When I returned home I obviously threw it in the bin, started using my Dermalogica cleanser again, and made a promise to myself that I'd never change my cleanser again!

I bought this purely because so many people were raving about it, and I'm very glad I did.
The tub is quite small, but a little goes a long way and it will last you ages! 
The cream is really hydrating under your eyes, you can actually feel it doing its job the moment you apply it. 

I have been using this cream since I was about 16! I have tried using higher end brands such as Dermalogica and Decléor but they just don't do the job I'm after!
I like this cream because it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy after, and it has SPF15 in!
My makeup goes on so nicely after using this.

I like to use a night cream as your skin is most active at night time.
This cream is really good also, as again, its not greasy and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I really recommend using a night cream.

I'm very prone to getting dry/chapped lips and its SO frustrating and sore! I bought this whilst on holiday in a CVS store because my lips were so sore, and I obviously forgot my other lip balm from home. I find this lip balm is the most moisturising one I've used and actually works - it helps they taste yummy too! - they do lots of different flavours.


That's it! That is all I really need to use. 

What products do you all use, and what would you recommend? 

Leave comments below as I'd love to know!


Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)