Sunday 12 March 2017

Coconut Lane


What is Coconut Lane I hear you ask?
The sassiest site around, that's what it is!
Think, mermaids, unicorns, marble and a bit of Mean Girl sass!

I came across this website a few months ago, and fell in love with everything!

Recently, I have been lucky enough to become a Coconut Queen!
What this means is that I have a 20% discount code for you all to use on whatever you like from Coconut Lane!!

My Code: beckii20

You can thank me later!

So what do they sell?
Let me run through a few of their items, so you get the gist of how utterly amazing their bits are!


Phone Cases

Macbook Skins/Cases

Keyrings

Clothing

Jewellery

Stationary

Wallart

There are plenty more for you to choose from over at https://coconut-lane.com 
Remember to use my code at checkout for 20% off!
beckii20


Let me know if you buy anything from them and what you bought!
I'd love to know!


Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)