Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


As it's Mother's Day, I thought I would write a post all about my beautiful mum!

My mum is probably one of the most, caring, loving and selfless human beings you could meet! 
Not only has she hosted EVERY Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day every year since I can remember, she also has family/friends over ALL the time!

I appreciate everything that my mum does for me, whether that being from making me lunch for work - yes, I'm 24 and my mum still occasionally makes me lunch! - laughing at ridiculous comments I make, helping me deal with my problems or a shoulder to cry on. I know that no matter what, she will always be there for me and my sister!

I would say that my relationship with my mum is very very strong! We get on, and I tell her everything - I still call her occasionally for her advice when I want to buy something! - which is funny because half the girls I know my age are mums! 

Mother's Day is a day we all show our love and appreciation for our mums, by buying them gifts and treating them for the day, however you should really show this everyday, and buying your mum flowers every now and again would probably make her day! 


A couple of years ago, my mum had to undergo major surgery which left her in hospital for a week and unable to do normal day to day activities. This meant she had to rely on my dad, myself and sister for help, which is not in my mums comfort zone!
Being a beauty therapist, I offered to treat my mum before she went into hospital, to an LVL Lash Lift. This really made a difference for her, as it meant her eyes looked awake after surgery and looked as though she had mascara on, when in fact she didn't! Everyone kept saying how well she looked after surgery because of it! 

So last weekend I treated her to the same treatment again, and she loved it! 
Here is a before and after photo:

Look at my mummas pretty eye! The result is insane, right!?


I can't even begin to explain how thankful and lucky I am to have such an amazing mum!

I LOVE YOU MUM!
xxxx



I hope you all treat your mum this Mother's Day, I would love to know what you got up to and what you bought your mums.
Leave comments below!

I'd just like to add, I know for some, this day is very difficult, as some of your mums may not be around anymore, and I am thinking of you all!
xx

Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beatiful words from my gorgeous girl. Thank you and love you squillons

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice :)