Thursday 23 June 2016

Boyfriends Birthday

Prime Steak & Grill


Last week was my boyfriends birthday, and as usual, like every year I spoilt him! 
As well as taking him into London for brunch, I took him for a meal at Prime Steak & Grill in Chandlers Cross.

This is the first time either of us have been here, and we will be returning!
The food was amazing and the staff were very friendly!

I'm not the biggest lover of red meat, but Jamie loves it.

Starters

Left: Chicken Liver Paté, Fig and Balsamic Chutney with Sour Dough.
Right: Salt & Pepper Squid, Crunchy Asian Salad with Mango & Lime Chilli Dressing.


Mains


Above: Roast Organic Chicken, Green Beans, Roasting Juices (Gravy) and Triple Cooked Chips.
Below: Surf and Turf (Lobster & Pavé Steak)


Dessert

Chocolate Fudge Brownie with White Chocolate Ice Cream & a Hot Toffee Sauce.



The time then arrived where we ordered cocktails, it would be rude not to right?
Jamie had an Espresso Martini and I had Hurricane Eyes.


Any of you looking for somewhere extremely yummy to go for dinner, and you haven't yet tried this place, then I suggest you book a table!
I'm telling you now, you will not regret it! 




Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx


2 comments:

Please be nice :)