Friday 17 June 2016

A Day In London

Boyfriends Birthday Treat



I don't know about anybody else, but for me, giving presents excites me more than receiving them!
On Sunday - 12th June - myself and boyfriend Jamie went into London. 
I had booked us in for Brunch with unlimited Prosecco - oh dear! - at a place called Avenue.

If you love your Prosecco like we do, then I would highly recommend coming here for brunch!


Starters

Our starters were delicious!

Left: Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg on Granary Toast.
Right: Egg Benedict, Blythburgh Ham, and Hollandaise Sauce.


Mains

These burgers were to die for!

Left: Buttermilk Chicken Burger and Fries.
Right: Cured Bacon and Cheese Hamburger and Fries.



You can choose whether to have a 2 or 3 course meal, depending on how hungry you are, but by this point we were extremely full up, and the thought of having a dessert was enough to make you pop!


I did however, inform the restaurant when booking, that it was for Jamie's birthday, and they brought out a "Happy Birthday' plate with a little cake and candle!



Once we had finished we went for a walk to Buckingham Palace, where the Patrons Lunch was taking place for the Queens birthday, we couldn't see much as it was all fenced off which was a bit of a shame, so we headed to Green Park where they had a big screen for you to watch it on.
We then moved on to have a mooch around the shops!

I love London and all the amazing looking buildings, it is such a beautiful city!

Here are a few shots I took on the day.





I would love to know if you have been to Avenue and what your thoughts are!
Also, I would love some recommendations of where else to go in London.
Let me know by leaving a comment below!

Speak soon,

Love Beckii
xxxx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)