Thursday 12 November 2015

New Hair!

Afternoon At The Hairdressers

Richard Browns Hairdressers!

After having blonde hair for years, I decided a few months ago I wanted a change!
So I decided to go for the Ombré look!

Whenever I got my hair done I always had 2 different tones of blonde put through so it looked well blended when it did start to grow out!
I thought instead of dying my hair dark and then having the ombré done, I would instead grow out my blonde hair and then have it blended through once it got to the right length!


Here is what my hair looked like before! A bit of a mess!
You can see quite clearly where the growth is, but at the same time it does look slightly blended! Just not as blended as I want!

My hairdresser has been doing my hair for years now so he knows exactly what I like and dislike!
For me, he is literally the BEST hairdresser I have ever had! He listens to what you want and advices you what would look good and what wouldn't!

So it begins...
Once all the colours were put on, it was time for me to wait with my cup of tea!

The salon is so beautiful with the most amazing decor!
In particular, I absolutely LOVE the mirrors! 
They also have a fireplace in the section I was in with a fabulous deers head above it! Its so pretty! 


After waiting for the colours to take, it was then time to have it all washed out! (my favourite part)

THE FINISHED LOOK!...

My hair was washed and blow dried!

AND VOILA..






I am so happy with it!
You can see from the before photo how much darker my hair was!
Its blended through so much better and its a lot lighter than before!

Thankyou SOO much to my amazing and fantastic hairdresser Ollie at Richard Browns!

You guys must check him out! Here is the link to his Facebook!


Speak soon!

Love Beckii
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice :)